This is a guidebook on the five different methods of reclaiming gold from electronic e-wase. I always wanted an easy-to-understand step-by-step guide to the at-home ways of reclaiming gold. And this mini-book will walk you thru the five methods that i have used starting with the most basic process first. Using only everyday at-home chemicals to extract gold and other precious metals from the currently plentiful sources available thru the reclaiming of the endless supply of everyday scrap e-waste.
Table of contents:
- Tools and equipments for gold extraction
- All the chemicals and hazards
- Gold plated materials and flow chart
- Chemicaly extract gold from cpu guide
- Dissolving gold with chemicals
- Silting processe
- Seperate gold from zinc powder
- Desolve gold with aqua regia reaching 99% purity
- Percipitate the gold with sodium bisulfite
Yes You can find gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and other precious metals. They're all around you. Maybe you've never thought about recovering gold and other precious metals from electronic scrap.
Although this method of gold extraction calls for household chemicals, that doesn't mean they are safe. Please be advised that you must handle these chemicals with care. Goggles, gloves, glass apparatus, and a very well-ventilated room with a fume hood or an outside area is highly recommended.