Your one-stop resource for basic car care and repair.
Working on your vehicle can be intimidating with the complicated engines, sophisticated electrical systems and other high-tech components, but with this helpful guide by your side, you learn to fine-tune and identify common car problems and make your own repairs! In it, you get:
- Quick tips on jumping a battery, changing a tire, and replacing a headlight.
- Easy steps for checking and changing filters, spark plugs, belts, and oil.
- Guidance on keeping your transmission and exhaust systems running smoothly.
- Advice on servicing your car's cooling systems.
- Suggestions on checking tire pressure, rotating tires, and replacing brakes.