Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Enjoy Ansel Adams' iconic photographs all year long with this hard-working, wire-bound desk planner featuring smudge-proof writing paper and generous room for organizing weekly schedules. The superior reproduction quality has been supervised by the artist’s estate; each page is designed to be framed at year’s end.
Ansel Adams’ photographs of the American landscape are loved throughout the world, and have come to symbolize our national parks. This hard-working, wire-bound weekly desk planner is a perfect way to explore the corners of Adams’ creative universe, and makes an inspiring organizational tool. His reverence for nature—which fueled his legendary commitment to environmental activism—illuminates each of 52 impeccably-reproduced images, alongside spacious calendar grids on durable no-smudge paper. Renowned for their superior print quality, these calendars have been meticulously supervised by the artist’s estate, resulting in photographic reproductions which are worthy of framing at year’s end.
Ansel Adams' "Authorized Edition" calendars have been a beloved annual tradition for 40 years and make an inspired gift for almost any holiday or occasion, guaranteed to impress photographers, aesthetes, nature lovers, educators, environmentalists, and anyone that appreciates great art, design, and natural beauty.
- Fifty-two spectacular black and white landscape photographs by legendary artist and environmentalist Ansel Adams, including some previously unpublished images.
- Spacious 9" x 9.4" week-by-week format.
- Spectacular views from Yosemite National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, and many others.
- A perfect housewarming gift, holiday gift, or inspirational gift for lovers of fine art, photography, nature, travel, and the outdoors.
- Superior reproduction quality: Photographs are printed in rich duotone on specialized photo paper, making each image suitable for framing at year's end.
- Superior writing experience: The photo pages are interleaved with a separate, premium no-smudge writing paper.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and major religious holidays.
- Printed and manufactured in the United States of America on responsibly sourced paper.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Ansel Adams’ calendars goes to support the Center for Creative Photography.
The photographs of Ansel Adams are among America's finest cultural treasures, and are the foundation of his tremendous legacy of environmental activism. A pioneer of photographic technique and one the 20th century’s most influential artists in any medium, his creative vision remains as relevant and convincing as ever. For more ways to enjoy the photography of Ansel Adams, look for Little, Brown and Company’s Ansel Adams 2024 Wall Calendar and Ansel Adams' Yosemite.